Personal Finance

Question for the Aflac Duck: Is Supplemental Insurance Worth it?

Posted on

With lovable mascots and catchy slogans, companies that sell supplemental insurance say they help you pay for the things your health insurance won’t. According to Aflac, one of the nation’s largest supplemental insurance providers, health insurance pays for about 60% of medical costs, leaving you to pay the remaining 40%. How do you fill those […]

This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.

This article originally appeared on The Penny Hoarder